Prosthetics companies are constantly investing in the research and development of innovative new products. It’s always exciting to see which new technologies are being released and where improvements are being made to existing products, all with the common goal to replicate natural movement as closely as possible.
We help to identify new careers for our clients who are no longer able to do their pre-injury job and who struggle to choose what other jobs they may like and may be able to do.
Whatever your level of physical ability, there are always options available to suit your preferences. Why not take a look at some of the IFI accredited gyms in your region and kick start your active lifestyle?
If you’re supporting a loved one who has been affected by brain injury, it’s important to consider your own well-being. Here is some advice on coping during the recovery process…
Read more Help and advice
- 12/01/18 - A-Z of trauma symptoms
- 21/12/17 - Motorcycle safety equipment and industry developments
- 19/12/17 - Advice on psychological injury support
- 30/11/17 - Effective tips for communication success following an acquired brain injury
- 22/11/17 - Motorcycle innovations to aid accident prevention
- 15/11/17 - Complements and conflicts of rehabilitation with an ongoing legal case
- 08/11/17 - Specialist trainers help bikers get back on the road
- 27/10/17 - Heather Mills on amputee support, overcoming personal injury and succeeding in the face of adversity: Part 2
- 26/10/17 - Managing chronic fatigue
- 20/10/17 - Heather Mills on amputee support, overcoming personal injury and succeeding in the face of adversity: Part 1
- 27/09/17 - Limited mobility exercises
- 19/09/17 - Little things can make a big difference
- 14/09/17 - Physiotherapy: what to expect
- 11/08/17 - Fitness gadgets – making your life easier
- 28/07/17 - Fitness apps to keep you on track
- 20/07/17 - Motorcycle helmets – use your head!
- 10/07/17 - What are the possible psychological implications following a motorcycle accident?
- 03/07/17 - Innovative technology in biking
- 30/05/17 - Twitter ye not: the perils of social media
- 28/04/17 - Personal injury and relationships: Caught in the crossfire
- 25/04/17 - The importance of a healthy work-life balance
- 21/04/17 - Legal jargon for non-lawyers
- 07/04/17 - Hobbies from Home
- 24/03/17 - Positive advice for looking after your mental health
- 20/03/17 - Can superfoods help to heal?
- 16/02/17 - The Bike Experience
- 16/02/17 - The claims process – what to expect
- 16/02/17 - Complementary health