Paddy Gallagher, a counsellor at Reach Your Potential Therapeutic Services in Yorkshire, talks to Personal Truths about looking after our mental health and how to maintain a healthy work/life balance in part two of the interview.
Reach Your Potential counsellor, Paddy Gallagher, addresses depression, anxiety and self-compassion in part one of this interview aimed at raising awareness for Mental Health Awareness Week.
In honour of Mental Health Awareness Week, Agnetha Wescott has created a list of her top 8 apps which focus on mental health.
Curious to try complementary or alternative therapy, but not sure which one to choose? We’ve covered the most popular holistic treatments to help you decide which is best for you.
Read more Help and advice
- 04/05/18 - What evidence do I need to make a personal injury claim?
- 27/04/18 - Overcoming adversity and surviving social stigmas
- 19/04/18 - Top tips on travelling with a disability
- 12/04/18 - Acupuncture: The benefits
- 12/04/18 - Everything you need to know about acupuncture
- 06/04/18 - Six inspirational blogs you NEED to read
- 27/03/18 - An introduction to Residential Rehabilitation
- 22/03/18 - Returning to work after injury or illness
- 09/03/18 - Accessible holiday destinations
- 03/03/18 - Health at home
- 23/02/18 - Dorset Orthopaedic on innovation in prosthetics
- 16/02/18 - Looking for a job following a serious injury
- 02/02/18 - Stay active with inclusive gyms
- 19/01/18 - Coping with a loved one’s recovery following brain injury
- 12/01/18 - A-Z of trauma symptoms
- 21/12/17 - Motorcycle safety equipment and industry developments
- 19/12/17 - Advice on psychological injury support
- 30/11/17 - Effective tips for communication success following an acquired brain injury
- 22/11/17 - Motorcycle innovations to aid accident prevention
- 15/11/17 - Complements and conflicts of rehabilitation with an ongoing legal case
- 08/11/17 - Specialist trainers help bikers get back on the road
- 27/10/17 - Heather Mills on amputee support, overcoming personal injury and succeeding in the face of adversity: Part 2
- 26/10/17 - Managing chronic fatigue
- 20/10/17 - Heather Mills on amputee support, overcoming personal injury and succeeding in the face of adversity: Part 1
- 27/09/17 - Limited mobility exercises
- 19/09/17 - Little things can make a big difference
- 14/09/17 - Physiotherapy: what to expect
- 11/08/17 - Fitness gadgets – making your life easier
- 28/07/17 - Fitness apps to keep you on track
- 20/07/17 - Motorcycle helmets – use your head!
- 10/07/17 - What are the possible psychological implications following a motorcycle accident?
- 03/07/17 - Innovative technology in biking
- 30/05/17 - Twitter ye not: the perils of social media
- 28/04/17 - Personal injury and relationships: Caught in the crossfire
- 25/04/17 - The importance of a healthy work-life balance
- 21/04/17 - Legal jargon for non-lawyers
- 07/04/17 - Hobbies from Home
- 24/03/17 - Positive advice for looking after your mental health
- 20/03/17 - Can superfoods help to heal?
- 16/02/17 - The Bike Experience
- 16/02/17 - The claims process – what to expect
- 16/02/17 - Complementary health