Sylvia Longmire is an accessible travel writer for 'Spin the Globe' and 'Spin the Sunshine State'. Her writing has been featured in the New York Times, Lonely Planet and now Personal Truths!
Stressed? Inflamed and sore throat? Suffering from exercise-induced muscle damage? Check out these six immune system boosting foods to add to your diet and start living a healthier and stronger life.
Sometimes a personal injury can knock our confidence and change how we once were, but with these tips, you can start to build up self-confidence and live your life to the full again.
Going to a festival should be fun and stress-free, so we've pulled together this handy access guide on some of the UK's top music festivals!
Read more Help and advice
- 23/05/18 - Fashion and disability with Sitting Pretty’s Rebekah Taussig
- 18/05/18 - Reach Your Potential – Part 2
- 16/05/18 - Reach Your Potential – Part 1
- 14/05/18 - 8 Mental Health Apps
- 11/05/18 - Complementary and alternative medicine explained
- 04/05/18 - What evidence do I need to make a personal injury claim?
- 27/04/18 - Overcoming adversity and surviving social stigmas
- 19/04/18 - Top tips on travelling with a disability
- 12/04/18 - Acupuncture: The benefits
- 12/04/18 - Everything you need to know about acupuncture
- 06/04/18 - Six inspirational blogs you NEED to read
- 27/03/18 - An introduction to Residential Rehabilitation
- 22/03/18 - Returning to work after injury or illness
- 09/03/18 - Accessible holiday destinations
- 03/03/18 - Health at home
- 23/02/18 - Dorset Orthopaedic on innovation in prosthetics
- 16/02/18 - Looking for a job following a serious injury
- 02/02/18 - Stay active with inclusive gyms
- 19/01/18 - Coping with a loved one’s recovery following brain injury
- 12/01/18 - A-Z of trauma symptoms
- 21/12/17 - Motorcycle safety equipment and industry developments
- 19/12/17 - Advice on psychological injury support
- 30/11/17 - Effective tips for communication success following an acquired brain injury
- 22/11/17 - Motorcycle innovations to aid accident prevention
- 15/11/17 - Complements and conflicts of rehabilitation with an ongoing legal case
- 08/11/17 - Specialist trainers help bikers get back on the road
- 27/10/17 - Heather Mills on amputee support, overcoming personal injury and succeeding in the face of adversity: Part 2
- 26/10/17 - Managing chronic fatigue
- 20/10/17 - Heather Mills on amputee support, overcoming personal injury and succeeding in the face of adversity: Part 1
- 27/09/17 - Limited mobility exercises
- 19/09/17 - Little things can make a big difference
- 14/09/17 - Physiotherapy: what to expect
- 11/08/17 - Fitness gadgets – making your life easier
- 28/07/17 - Fitness apps to keep you on track
- 20/07/17 - Motorcycle helmets – use your head!
- 10/07/17 - What are the possible psychological implications following a motorcycle accident?
- 03/07/17 - Innovative technology in biking
- 30/05/17 - Twitter ye not: the perils of social media
- 28/04/17 - Personal injury and relationships: Caught in the crossfire
- 25/04/17 - The importance of a healthy work-life balance
- 21/04/17 - Legal jargon for non-lawyers
- 07/04/17 - Hobbies from Home
- 24/03/17 - Positive advice for looking after your mental health
- 20/03/17 - Can superfoods help to heal?
- 16/02/17 - The Bike Experience
- 16/02/17 - The claims process – what to expect
- 16/02/17 - Complementary health