Sylvia Longmire is an accessible travel writer for 'Spin the Globe' and 'Spin the Sunshine State'. Her writing has been featured in the New York Times, Lonely Planet and now Personal Truths!
Sometimes a personal injury can knock our confidence and change how we once were, but with these tips, you can start to build up self-confidence and live your life to the full again.
Going to a festival should be fun and stress-free, so we've pulled together this handy access guide on some of the UK's top music festivals!
Rebekah Taussig, the voice behind the Instagram profile with over 19k followers, @Sitting_Pretty, shares her thoughts on accessible fashion.
Read more Social & lifestyle
- 27/04/18 - Overcoming adversity and surviving social stigmas
- 19/04/18 - Top tips on travelling with a disability
- 06/04/18 - Six inspirational blogs you NEED to read
- 22/03/18 - Returning to work after injury or illness
- 09/03/18 - Accessible holiday destinations
- 16/02/18 - Looking for a job following a serious injury
- 07/04/17 - Hobbies from Home