Musician Rob Maddison was diagnosed with a rare spinal tumour ten years ago, and shares his story on music after injury.
Social influencers are becoming role models for younger people and acknowledging taboo topics in the face of discrimination. On anti-bullying week, our team take a look at the inspiring people who bring openness to social media.
Cooking with a physical impairment can present various challenges so our personal injury help and advice team share their tips on how to make it a little easier.
Part two of our exclusive interview with Chloe Ball-Hopkins!
Read more Social & lifestyle
- 19/07/18 - Chloe Ball-Hopkins: Inclusive Fashion
- 11/07/18 - Summer vacation ideas for wheelchair users – Spin the Globe
- 11/06/18 - Confidence and courage
- 11/06/18 - Festivals: access all areas
- 23/05/18 - Fashion and disability with Sitting Pretty’s Rebekah Taussig
- 27/04/18 - Overcoming adversity and surviving social stigmas
- 19/04/18 - Top tips on travelling with a disability
- 06/04/18 - Six inspirational blogs you NEED to read
- 22/03/18 - Returning to work after injury or illness
- 09/03/18 - Accessible holiday destinations
- 16/02/18 - Looking for a job following a serious injury
- 07/04/17 - Hobbies from Home