Part two of our exclusive interview with Chloe Ball-Hopkins!
Great Britain Paralympian, Chloe Ball-Hopkins and fashion e-tailer ASOS are leading the way in inclusive fashion after they teamed up to create the perfect festival all-in-one piece.
*GUEST POST* Sylvia Longmire is an accessible travel writer for 'Spin the Globe' and 'Spin the Sunshine State'. Her writing has been featured in the New York Times, Lonely Planet and now Personal Truths!
Sometimes a personal injury can knock our confidence and change how we once were, but with these tips, you can start to build up self-confidence and live your life to the full again.
Read more Social & lifestyle
- 11/06/18 - Festivals: access all areas
- 23/05/18 - Fashion and disability with Sitting Pretty’s Rebekah Taussig
- 27/04/18 - Overcoming adversity and surviving social stigmas
- 19/04/18 - Top tips on travelling with a disability
- 06/04/18 - Six inspirational blogs you NEED to read
- 22/03/18 - Returning to work after injury or illness
- 09/03/18 - Accessible holiday destinations
- 16/02/18 - Looking for a job following a serious injury
- 07/04/17 - Hobbies from Home