More and more paralysed people regain movement each year with revolutionary new technology like the exoskeleton. Discover the inspiring stories of those who have learnt to walk with robotic rehabilitation.
Katya Halsall, Vocational Consultant at Voc Rehab, explains the importance of investigating, challenging and developing strategies to manage fatigue when considering returning to work.
Beth Langley, Physiotherapist at Dorset Orthopaedic's Midlands Clinic, explains what amputees can expect from Dorset Orthopaedic’s renowned Residential Rehabilitation programme.
Prosthetics companies are constantly investing in the research and development of innovative new products. It’s always exciting to see which new technologies are being released and where improvements are being made to existing products, all with the common goal to replicate natural movement as closely as possible.
Read more Rehabilitation & support
- 19/12/17 - Advice on psychological injury support
- 30/11/17 - Effective tips for communication success following an acquired brain injury
- 15/11/17 - Complements and conflicts of rehabilitation with an ongoing legal case
- 27/10/17 - Heather Mills on amputee support, overcoming personal injury and succeeding in the face of adversity: Part 2
- 26/10/17 - Managing chronic fatigue
- 20/10/17 - Heather Mills on amputee support, overcoming personal injury and succeeding in the face of adversity: Part 1
- 14/09/17 - Physiotherapy: what to expect