We all think we are invincible until injury strikes.No matter the type of injury, we all want to make a 100% recovery, quickly, or at least as close to this as possible.
Musician Rob Maddison was diagnosed with a rare spinal tumour ten years ago, and shares his story of recovery, support and life after spinal cord injury.
More and more paralysed people regain movement each year with revolutionary new technology like the exoskeleton. Discover the inspiring stories of those who have learnt to walk with robotic rehabilitation.
Katya Halsall, Vocational Consultant at Voc Rehab, explains the importance of investigating, challenging and developing strategies to manage fatigue when considering returning to work.
Read more Rehabilitation & support
- 27/03/18 - An introduction to Residential Rehabilitation
- 23/02/18 - Dorset Orthopaedic on innovation in prosthetics
- 19/12/17 - Advice on psychological injury support
- 30/11/17 - Effective tips for communication success following an acquired brain injury
- 15/11/17 - Complements and conflicts of rehabilitation with an ongoing legal case
- 27/10/17 - Heather Mills on amputee support, overcoming personal injury and succeeding in the face of adversity: Part 2
- 20/10/17 - Heather Mills on amputee support, overcoming personal injury and succeeding in the face of adversity: Part 1
- 14/09/17 - Physiotherapy: what to expect