Beth Langley, Physiotherapist at Dorset Orthopaedic's Midlands Clinic, explains what amputees can expect from Dorset Orthopaedic’s renowned Residential Rehabilitation programme.
Prosthetics companies are constantly investing in the research and development of innovative new products. It’s always exciting to see which new technologies are being released and where improvements are being made to existing products, all with the common goal to replicate natural movement as closely as possible.
For those individuals who are supporting someone who is struggling psychologically, the following advice may be beneficial to you.
The following tips may seem simple to some, but they can be very effective when supporting someone with communication difficulties following a brain injury.
Read more Rehabilitation & support
- 15/11/17 - Complements and conflicts of rehabilitation with an ongoing legal case
- 27/10/17 - Heather Mills on amputee support, overcoming personal injury and succeeding in the face of adversity: Part 2
- 26/10/17 - Managing chronic fatigue
- 20/10/17 - Heather Mills on amputee support, overcoming personal injury and succeeding in the face of adversity: Part 1
- 14/09/17 - Physiotherapy: what to expect