Paddy Gallagher, a counsellor at Reach Your Potential Therapeutic Services in Yorkshire, talks to Personal Truths about looking after our mental health and how to maintain a healthy work/life balance in part two of the interview.
Reach Your Potential counsellor, Paddy Gallagher, addresses depression, anxiety and self-compassion in part one of this interview aimed at raising awareness for Mental Health Awareness Week.
In honour of Mental Health Awareness Week, Agnetha Wescott has created a list of her top 8 apps which focus on mental health.
Curious to try complementary or alternative therapy, but not sure which one to choose? We’ve covered the most popular holistic treatments to help you decide which is best for you.
Read more Health & well-being
- 12/04/18 - Acupuncture: The benefits
- 12/04/18 - Everything you need to know about acupuncture
- 19/01/18 - Coping with a loved one’s recovery following brain injury
- 12/01/18 - A-Z of trauma symptoms
- 25/04/17 - The importance of a healthy work-life balance
- 24/03/17 - Positive advice for looking after your mental health
- 20/03/17 - Can superfoods help to heal?
- 16/02/17 - Complementary health