There are no strict rules when it comes to meditation, and something as simple as taking a few deep breaths can interrupt feelings of fear and worry, reconnecting with the senses and slowing thoughts down.. Here are some tips to get started.
Autonomic Dysreflexia is a condition which mainly affects those with spinal cord injuries and neurological conditions. Personal Truths discuss the importance of recognising the signs and symptoms of AD.
Did you know... stress is a silent killer and learning how to deal with it is crucial, especially after a life-altering injury? Read our tips on how to help manage stress.
Stressed? Inflamed and sore throat? Suffering from exercise-induced muscle damage? Check out these six immune system boosting foods to add to your diet and start living a healthier and stronger life.
Read more Health & well-being
- 18/05/18 - Reach Your Potential – Part 2
- 16/05/18 - Reach Your Potential – Part 1
- 14/05/18 - 8 Mental Health Apps
- 11/05/18 - Complementary and alternative medicine explained
- 12/04/18 - Acupuncture: The benefits
- 12/04/18 - Everything you need to know about acupuncture
- 19/01/18 - Coping with a loved one’s recovery following brain injury
- 12/01/18 - A-Z of trauma symptoms
- 25/04/17 - The importance of a healthy work-life balance
- 24/03/17 - Positive advice for looking after your mental health
- 20/03/17 - Can superfoods help to heal?
- 16/02/17 - Complementary health